South East View of Christ Church, Portswood, Southampton.
This picture was produced by the architects of the church, R & J.A. Brandon of Beaufort Buildings, Strand.
View of Highfield Church from the south east - unknown date
This painting shows Highfield as the rural hamlet it once was. The large, chimneyed building visible to the rear of the church is probably the original vicarage built in 1852 (this building can now be found on Cranford Way).
Sketch of the church from the lane behind the church - 1894
The view is probably from somewhere on Portswood Back Lane (now Church Lane).
View of Highfield Church from the south west - unknown date
This painting is odd as it shows the wall around the churchyard but not north extension to the church which was built before it. The wall was completed in 1899, the extension was completed in 1876.